Microsoft Excel Programming
Microsoft Excel Programming Services
Welcome to your one-stop-shop for low-cost, high-quality Microsoft Excel programming and consulting services. Excel is a versatile digital spreadsheet tool that may be used for a variety of tasks and commercial demands.
Our customized solutions will fit your particular requirements and save you time and effort that you can put toward your business objectives.
- You can save critical staff time spent learning how to construct an Excel spreadsheet solution, resulting in cost savings and increased profitability.
- Our MS excel development experts can design spreadsheets to display revenue growth models for new goods based on fresh customer projections.
- When creating an editorial calendar for a website, Phoenix can build a spreadsheet to keep track of dates and themes.
- Our Excel spreadsheet consultants can design sheets for you to input spending categories, update them monthly, and make a chart to indicate how near the product is to budget in each category when developing a budget for a small product.
- Our customized solution can help you calculate customer discounts based on monthly purchase volume by product.
- You can see customer income by-product to evaluate where you can improve customer interactions.
- We help you to use advanced calculating techniques such as Sharpe ratios.
Phoenix Consultants Group can quickly deliver cost-effective Excel spreadsheets, reports, macros, automation, and more to your company.
What is Microsoft Excel?
Microsoft Excel is a software program with nearly unlimited depth and complexity.
It’s impossible to count how many features it has, but they must number in the thousands. Most business analysts, fortunately, do not need to become experts in all Excel functions. The areas that are relevant to them are determined by their professional requirements and experience with Excel and spreadsheet modeling in general.
Analysts should be familiar with the following:
- Basic cell formatting
- Creating a basic worksheet by filling in the blanks with text, numbers, and formulas
- Several formatting strategies to alter the presentation of worksheet data
- Several of Excel’s built-in features to create formulas
- Sorting and filtering Excel data
- Creating, editing, and planning charts
- Several printing choices to prepare a document for printing
- Using Solver for complex reiterative processes
Excel is commonly used for data organization and financial analysis in all business functions and by businesses of all sizes. Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet program for Windows, macOS, Android, and iOS that was created by Microsoft. It includes calculating, graphing tools, pivot tables, and Visual Basic for Applications, a macro programming language.
MS Excel Consulting Services
Phoenix Consultants Group has built hundreds of MS Excel applications for a wide spectrum of clients over the last 25 years.
Our MS Excel consulting services include:
- Full Excel application development
- Modification, repair, and rewriting of existing Excel spreadsheets
- Conversion of Excel spreadsheets to MS Access databases
- Conversion of Excel spreadsheets to web-based systems
- Microsoft Excel macro consulting, development, and conversion
- Data retrieval and management
- Importing and Exporting of data to Excel from web and server-based systems
Microsoft Excel Solutions for Various Industries
Our Excel consulting and development services can help a wide range of industries.
Examples of some of our past achievements include creating solutions for organizations within the food manufacturing, oil, medical, military, environmental, and non-profit industries.
Created daily, weekly, monthly, and annual sales statistics by district, area, zone, store, and salesperson using an Excel spreadsheet calculation engine. These complex computer-created reports are automatically based on a daily schedule, compiling millions of lines of data into a usable reporting system for Nabisco’s whole sales and delivery staff.
Calculated air permit statistics utilizing a database of thousands of data-gathering sensors, generating daily results in an Excel spreadsheet (using the Excel Solver component), which were then transformed into a manageable statistical foundation. This complex system processed hundreds of thousands of statistics to produce the data required for a successful Clean Air Act permit application with the Environmental Protection Agency.
Medical management firm
Developed an Excel spreadsheet to manage daily medical costs and billing information, combining data from several programs to produce projected studies of insurance-related non-payment statistics.
Developed a tracking system to manage international shipments for procurement and supply depots by processing daily mainframe data input.
Environmental engineering firm
Developed an Excel spreadsheet program to track the removal of superfund toxic soil from properties for remediation, as well as correct disposal, cleanup, and transportation.
Developed an expenditure tracking system for a small non-profit education center that serves the blind and visually impaired for board approval.
If you are looking for Excel consulting, Excel-based software development, spreadsheet programming, or training for your team, contact us to see what we can do for you.